Search anytime by typing
Max. roof load capacity of 60 kg (Van), 45 kg (Business Kombi)
1 889 893
Please note: The roof load capacity of your vehicle is limited. For the maximum roof load capacity, please check your vehicle‘s owner manual.
Genuine Ford roof transportation systems are designed and engineered for your vehicle to be durable and functional, as well as looking great:
• Available for all body types, with or without roof rails
• Designed to be economical and lightweight, as well as strong and durable
• Designed to complement the styling and shape of your Ford
• Engineered specifically for the vehicle's roof line or roof rails
• Made from high-quality aluminium with durable plastic end fittings
• Their aerodynamic design helps to minimise wind noise and the impact on fuel consumption
• Supplied with profiled T-Nut cover strips for enhanced aerodynamics and to help minimise noise levels
• Feature practical fastening solutions for quick and easy installation and removal
• One-Key System (available as an accessory, at an additional cost) with 4 or 8 replacement cylinders, so that you can use the same key for your roof rack and all your Thule roof transportation attachments
• Allow easy fitment of roof transportation attachments, such as ski, snowboard, kayak or bike carriers
• In addition to testing to industry standards, fitment to the vehicle is tested to additional standards e.g. city crash test
• They are corrosion-tested, to help reduce unsightly rust marks being left on the vehicle
• They are road tested on vehicles to help maintain ride and handling, as well as low noise levels
• They are tested to ensure that they are durable
• Manufactured in Europe and in accordance with the DIN ISO 9001 quality management system
• Ford roof transportation systems comply with FORD global specifications and are examined for strength and durability
• Are long-term salt spray tested, to help protect the components from corrosion
• Noise,Vibration, Harshness (NVH) tested to help ensure low noise levels while driving
• Vehicle dynamic testing with maximum roof loads applied, to help maintain vehicle performance and unimpaired operation of its features
• Pascar road tested to help ensure durability
• Climate tested to help ensure heat and cold resistance of all roof rack components (approx. -40°C to +80°C)
• Comes with a warranty
Warranty covered by Ford.
|Details||Order Code||Fitted Price2|
Roof Rack with fitting
Vehicles without factory fitted roof rails.. 04/2014 -
|Part No.: 36110092||£611.03||
Add to basket
1 Recommended Retail Price including VAT.
2 Recommended Fitted Price including fitting, painting (if applicable) and VAT.
*The identified accessories are carefully selected third party supplier branded accessories and may have different warranty conditions, the details of which can be obtained from your Ford Dealer. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Ford Motor Company is under licence. The iPhone/iPod word mark and logos are the property of Apple Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Disclaimer: Ford policy is one of continuous product development. The right is reserved to change specifications, colours and prices of the models and items illustrated and described in this online publication at any time and images may vary. This online publication contains both original Ford accessories as well as a range of products from our suppliers. Fitment of accessories may have an impact on your vehicle’s fuel consumption. *The identified accessories are carefully selected third party supplier branded accessories which do not come with a Ford warranty but are instead covered by the third party supplier’s own warranty. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Ford Motor Company is under licence. The iPhone/iPod word mark and logos are the property of Apple Inc. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.